http://dk.trackmap.net

the complete trackmap for lemvigbanen is to be find there Smile
Brugers avatar
Andy

Medlem

Antal indlæg: 66
Alder: 36

SV: Lemvigbanen
Skrevet af Christian78, 8/5-2007 17:50 (#42)

hmmmm...ok. I thought, there are a lot of pictures an trackplans in the book.
But if you have trackplans (also old trackplans), I'm very interested.

In the moment I'm not sure, in witch year I locate the Lemvigbanen for MSTS.
I think, i will locate the tracks in the 90'ies with the old Platforms in Harböre and Strande, but with the actually areal in Lemvig Station (with the new Bus-Station).

In the "MSTS-Lemvigbanen" only in Klinkby and Harböre the Trains can cross themself. There are 2 Tracks with two switch-points (ist not original, but its necesssary for activities in MSTS).
In Strande is only 1 active track (the 2. track is is inactive).

PS: Thank you for your Trackplan!!!
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Antal indlæg: 39
Alder: 46

More Infos about \"Lemvigbanen for MSTS\":

www.christian-hinkelmann.de/lemvigbanen

Redigeret af , 8/5-2007 18:06

Skrevet af 95mira, 8/5-2007 17:52 (#43)

dk.trackmap.net is not updated! There are several errors on Lemvigbanen!
Brugers avatar
95mira

Ekspert

Antal indlæg: 1238
Alder: 34

MVH
Mikkel

Skrevet af Christian78, 8/5-2007 18:17 (#44)

by the way:
before 4 Weeks ago I was in Lemvig and I've seen a little platform between Rönland an "Sprogövej (just in a curve at the beginning of Tyborön).

The platform was inactive and the length was very short.

Anybody now the history of this station?

And a second question: Why the station "Sprogövej" ist not in the timetable? Ist this station new?

Greetings, Christian
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af 95mira, 8/5-2007 19:09 (#45)

The very little platform between Sprogøvej and Rønland is called "Thyborøn Færge" (Thyborön Färge).
It's lying very close to the little ferry which is crossing the Limfjord at Thyborøn. Not many passengeres use it and there's also no plaform stop light on the station.. If you want to get off the train you will have to speak to the driver and if you want to get on you shall wawe your hands Wink

I have also wondered a lot why Sprogøvej isn't in the timetable.. It has been there since 1991.

It's up to you when you want to locate your route, but what about two versions? One from example 1995 (with the old colour of the trains) and one from 2007 (with the new platforms in Harboøre and Strande).. There will not be many changes between them, so it will not be so much extra work. Wink

It is possible to make crossings in MSTS activities with dead-end-tracks. And sometimes the dead-end track in Strande was actually used before the new plaform was built.

But it's all up to you Wink Smile Grin
Brugers avatar
95mira

Ekspert

MVH
Mikkel

Skrevet af Christian78, 8/5-2007 21:22 (#46)

oh, Thyborøn Færge is "in use"?? I never thought that, because the station has no stop-light. Very interesting. Thank you.

About the point of time of the Lemvigbanen in MSTS:

I think, that the railway had more charm in the 90ies (for ex. the extrem-little platform in Vejlby Nord with only 3 railroad ties, etc.). I think these improvisated stations were very characteristic for this Route.

So I would like to place the route in a time with this "old" stations, but as up to date as possible (perhaps in 1999 or 2000?)
By the first step I will make only one version of the route. But later I will think about 2 different versions.

Thank you for your advice with the dead-End-track-activities. I've tried this...but I was not succuessful. So, I put two two switch-points in the tracks in harboöre and Klinkby. But I will try to change this again.
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af 95mira, 8/5-2007 23:26 (#47)

Hi there again!

In 1999/2000 there were no dead-ends in Harboøre.. They were only there for a short period when they builted the new station in 2004 (I think)...

Here you can see... The only diffrence is the new platform Wink

Vedhæftede billeder:

Brugers avatar
95mira

Ekspert

MVH
Mikkel

Skrevet af jorgenandersen, 9/5-2007 02:36 (#48)

Christian,

I might be wrong, but something in my memory tells me that the 2 white lights in the signal are horizontally next to each other, not vertically above each other. Any comments from Denmark?

Jörgen i Colorado
Brugers avatar
jorgenandersen

Erfaren bruger

Antal indlæg: 736
Bopæl: Castle Rock, Colorado, USA
Alder: 76

Skrevet af Christian78, 9/5-2007 08:24 (#49)

Hi Jörgen,

I'm not from Denmark Wink but I've seen in Lemivg, that the VLTJ use two different types of "Overkörsel-Signals".

Some (but not al lot) level-crossings on the VLTJ are secured with the signal in the middle of this picture. But the most level-crossings are secured with the signal on the left side oft the picture.

dk.trackmap.net/signal/o0.gif

I'm not sure, but I think, that the "middle signal" (with the horizontally lights) is the older version of "Overkörsel-Signals".

Here a picture from Lemvig:
www.christian-hinkelmann.de/lemvigbanen/images/stories/Level-Crossing-Signal.jpg

@95mira:

Thanks for your Trackplan from Harboöre.
So, I think, that I will build the station in the actually version. And about Klinkby and Strande I will think about that Wink
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af Christian78, 9/5-2007 09:49 (#50)

So, it's done:

The Danish-Crossing Signal, the Crossing Lights and the "St. Andrew Cross" are ready for download.

Here you can get the objects:

http://www.christian-hinkelmann.de/le...mvigbanen/

Have fun!

Christian
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af cabrag, 9/5-2007 13:51 (#51)

Er der en der ligger inde med denne udgave af "Daddelæskerne".

Vedhæftede billeder:

Brugers avatar
cabrag

Medlem

Antal indlæg: 126

Skrevet af Spammer, 9/5-2007 14:20 (#52)

Hejsa

Ja det burde der gøre, idet det er taget fra den rute han er ved at bygge, så jeg vil næsten tro det. SmileSmile
Brugers avatar
Spammer

Medlem

Antal indlæg: 73
Alder: 37

Mvh Jens Møller -- Skive

Skrevet af Andy, 9/5-2007 15:56 (#53)

Hi guy's...

In Denmark it's verry rear that the private railways use the kind of signal shown in the middle... Actually it's only the DSB that uses the one in the midle, and the one to the right...

Andreas Smile - And thank's christian for the new set of signals, im allready downloading Smile
Brugers avatar
Andy

Medlem

Antal indlæg: 66
Alder: 36

Skrevet af Christian78, 10/5-2007 17:46 (#54)

@Mikkel:

Hi,

I've a new question about the station "Balleby". I'm not sure, but I#ve the feeling, that this station was called "Törringhuset" in the past. Is it right? Why, and on wich point of time the vltj has renamed this station?

Greetings, Christian
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af 95mira, 10/5-2007 23:03 (#55)

Hi!

I don't think that Balleby ever have had the name "Törringhuse." I'm pretty sure that it's name had been Balleby all the time.
Maybey you think abput the station "Armose," which is on the Lemvig-Vemb route. This station has until 1995 had the name "Lomborg." But the town of Lomborg is about 3 kilometers from Armose station. So VLTJ decided to change the name, cause many passangeres, which didn't know the area was stuck there when the thought they were in Lomborg Wink

By the way, about the pictures. They are taken now (aprox. 110 pics). But I'm working on putting them all in to a map so you can see form where and in what direction the pictures are taken in Wink
Brugers avatar
95mira

Ekspert

MVH
Mikkel

Skrevet af Christian78, 10/5-2007 23:48 (#56)

cool.
Thank you very much for taking the pictures. 110...it's really a lot!
I'm really excited about your photos.
Grin

About Balleby:
Thanks for the explication.
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af BAHNDAMM, 11/5-2007 01:33 (#57)

Moin Moin,

Ich kann dazu nur sagen: daumen hoch!! Cool Gefällt mir sehr! Grin

Grüß aus Pinneberg
Joachim
Brugers avatar
BAHNDAMM

Lidt øvet

Antal indlæg: 34
Alder: 38

Skrevet af Christian78, 11/5-2007 13:24 (#58)

ach, moin! Wink

Vielen Dank!

Grüße aus der "Nachbarschaft" - Hamburg

Christian
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af Christian78, 4/6-2007 10:55 (#59)

HI,

I've found this text in the Internet but don't understand danish (sorry).

Who can tell me in English (or german Wink ) what this text contains?

VLTJ har igen fået nye ejere, efter Ringkøbing Amt er nedlagt - nu er formanden den samme som formanden for Midttrafik

26. Maj 2007 08:00

LEMVIG: Da Ringkøbing Amt blev nedlagt, mistede VLTJ også sin hovedaktionær. Derfor er banen i dag ejet af Region Midtjylland, der har overdraget aktierne til sit eget selskab, Midttrafik.

På torsdagens generalforsamling fik VLTJ derfor også justeret sine vedtægter, så de fremover passer til den nye ejer, der i forvejen driver blandt andet Århus Sporveje og Odderbanen. Den nye formand for banen er således Poul Vesterbæk (V), der i forvejen er formand for Midttrafik.

Af samme grund skete der en del ændringer i VLTJ's bestyrelse, der fremover ikke længere har repræsentanter fra Ringkøbing Amtsråd, men fra de nye ejere i trafikselskabet og Region Midtjylland. Generalforsamlingen vedtog indtil videre at reducere bestyrelsen fra syv til fem mand foruden to medarbejderrepræsentanter, men det mødte kritik fra blandt andet Lemvig Kommunes borgmester, Erik Flyvholm (V). I den gamle bestyrelse havde det daværende Thyborøn-Harboøre kommune samt Lemvig Kommune tilsammen tre medlemmer, men i den nye bestyrelse vil kommunen kun få et enkelt medlem.

- Det er vigtigt, at banen kan fortsætte med repræsentanter fra kommunen. Derfor presser vi på, så man tager antallet af bestyrelsesmedlemmer op til genovervejelse, så Lemvig kommune på sigt kan få to repræsentanter, sagde Erik Flyvholm.

Også Region Midtjylland ønskede at få mere end én repræsentant i den nye bestyrelse, så derfor er det sandsynligt, at antallet af bestyrelsesmedlemmer senere bliver ændret på en ekstraordinær generalforsamling.

Indtil videre består den nye bestyrelse derfor af to fra Midttrafik, Poul Vesterbæk (formand) samt Jens Erik Sørensen, en repræsentant for Region Midtjylland, Anne Marie Touborg (SF) en repræsentant fra Lemvig Kommune, Erik Flyvholm (V) samt én fra Holstebro kommune, Poul Erik Siig. Dertil kommer de to medarbejderpræsentanter Conni Thomsen samt Michael Clemmensen.
Brugers avatar
Christian78

Lidt øvet

Skrevet af jesper, 4/6-2007 16:15 (#60)

Hi Christian.

The article you submittted contains information of the public administration of the small railway VLTJ. It contains only information about, how the railway is being paid for. In DK our Countys (similar likebundeslândern) pays for the public transport in each area. Only the main railway operated by DSB, is financed by the state. At new Year our counties was replaced by new regions, and many counties were put together in Midtjylland (where Lemvigbanen is), and four other regions. This area is runned by politicals, and the article consist information about how the new board of political administrators are put together.

The article includes therefore no historical or technical data about the railway, only "political stuff".

Have a nice summer! Wink
Brugers avatar
jesper

Meget øvet

Antal indlæg: 351
Bopæl: Århus N
Alder: 37

Spring til debat:
Lignende emner
Debat Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Nye litra på Lemvigbanen Real-Life-Tog 3 17-10-2008 09:56
Hjælp med Lemvigbanen Real-Life-Tog 2 23-07-2008 04:34