Forum » Microsoft Train Simulator » Materiel
michael davis

Udskriv debat

michael davis
Skrevet af Loke, 30/8-2004 10:04 (#81)

gregand skrev: Sad her og kom til og tænke, skulle vi ikke lave et arrangament, hvor vi alle sammen mødes, sætter os ned, med en ordstyre og snakker sammen face-to-face om det her ? Smile Var det ikke en ide ?

Lige et sidste ord fra mig, og det er til Perter Gregand ) ,
"Mødes og tale sammen" , det lydder som en joke :roll: , du var den første jeg mødte i Odense til GM, og ville dårlig hilse, så jeg tror ikke det bliver til noget for mit vedkommende.
Brugers avatar
Loke

Erfaren bruger

Antal indlæg: 574
Bopæl: Vestjylland
Alder: 69

M.v.h. Loke Freelance Rutebuilder

SV: michael davis
Skrevet af BlackChart, 30/8-2004 12:42 (#82)

Skulle vi ikke bare tage og stoppe diskutionen her, inden det eskalerer...

MD har jo givet til kende hvad den oprindelige aftale bestod i, misforståelse eller ej, EOD (End-Of-Discussion)
Brugers avatar
BlackChart

Ekspert

Antal indlæg: 3322
Bopæl: Skanderborg
Alder: 43

Med venlig hilsen,
Morten Trab - Admin
http://www.trukz.com

Skrevet af Thomas_, 30/8-2004 13:26 (#83)

BlackChart skrev: Skulle vi ikke bare tage og stoppe diskutionen her, inden det eskalerer...

MD har jo givet til kende hvad den oprindelige aftale bestod i, misforståelse eller ej, EOD (End-Of-Discussion)

Hvorfor må man ikke diskutere ? Hvis det løber over i mudderkastning, så kan jeg forstå tråden lukker, men hvis den holdes på et sobert og kunstruktivt niveau, så kan jeg ikke se hvorfor tråden skal lukkes !

Fora er vel til for at man bl.a kan diskutere !?
Brugers avatar
Thomas_

Ekspert

Antal indlæg: 1877
Alder: 42

Skrevet af BlackChart, 30/8-2004 13:27 (#84)

Jep, men diskutionen er MEGET OT nu...

Hvis i fortsat vil diskutere vidre, kan jeg godt splitte tråden, og ligge den ny tråd i Snik-Snak gruppen i stedet...
Brugers avatar
BlackChart

Ekspert

Med venlig hilsen,
Morten Trab - Admin

Skrevet af Thomas_, 30/8-2004 13:30 (#85)

Det er op til dig som forum moderator..
Brugers avatar
Thomas_

Ekspert

Skrevet af BlackChart, 30/8-2004 13:35 (#86)

Det er hermed gjort...
Brugers avatar
BlackChart

Ekspert

Med venlig hilsen,
Morten Trab - Admin

Skrevet af JBA, 30/8-2004 18:10 (#87)

Jeg erfarer at webmaster har overført min post til Michael Davis til OT. Jeg prøver lige at poste igen:

Hi Michael. My question is directed to you. I wan't to ask you if there could be any explanation to why Peter and Thomas, two reasonable guys, think that you have passed the rights over to them when you say you have never made such an agreement? It makes no sense to me that they say, the locomotive is theirs when people actually can proove them wrong. People has mistaken them for being MSTS/TRS dictators when they want to protect their stuff, the only thing they ask for

Kan ikke rigtig se hvorfor det her er OT? Kan vi ikke snakke venligt om det, BC? Det har trods alt noget med Michael Davis og hans MY'ere at gøre?
Brugers avatar
JBA

Medlem

Antal indlæg: 160
Alder: 38

Skrevet af Egemarke, 30/8-2004 20:45 (#88)

The funny part here is that it never where theirs ... that's the hole point Smile id like to see the original agreement before you jump on Michael Davies. I dont se WHY he should prove himself here HE made the models HE have never restricted any of his work before. Let Peter and Thomas come with "proof" !!!

lets just forget this whole misery. Mistake or no mistake the trains are free again for all to use as they see fit as long as they are kept free...just like they where intended to be in the first place

EOD (End of discussion) PLEASE we dont need this argument any longer
Brugers avatar
Egemarke

Lidt øvet

Antal indlæg: 11
Bopæl: Malmø

MvH Eg

www.dkfritidmotorcykel.dk/?id=265

Skrevet af BlackChart, 30/8-2004 21:20 (#89)

JBA skrev: Jeg erfarer at webmaster har overført min post til Michael Davis til OT. Jeg prøver lige at poste igen:

JBA skrev: Kan ikke rigtig se hvorfor det her er OT? Kan vi ikke snakke venligt om det, BC? Det har trods alt noget med Michael Davis og hans MY'ere at gøre?

Sorry, my bad...Det var en fejl 40...Den skulle heller ikke have været imellem de flyttede...Håber du overlever Wink Grin
Brugers avatar
BlackChart

Ekspert

Med venlig hilsen,
Morten Trab - Admin

Skrevet af mickoo, 30/8-2004 22:28 (#90)

JBA,

The agreement was simple, MSDK was the only site that could 'host' the MY.

This was done so that all the MY were kept in one place for everyone to collect for free, the idea was to promote MDSK as the center for the locomotives.

To help MSDK do this l gave them the master files so that they could make repaints and modifications for new MY locomotives for there site.

If MSDK has closed then they no longer are the hosts for the locomotives, the locomotives should now be passed to another site or many other sites so that people can collect them for free.

The important word is MSDK were the "host", not the "owners", a simple misunderstanding between two languages !.

All this was agreed 2 - 1/2 years ago, a very long time ago.

The misunderstanding is being exagerated by internal politics within MSDK, there has always been politics in MSDK....this is the business of MSDK and is NOT the business of the community.

The community arguing is making more politics for MSDK and the issue is going round and round.

There is one final point, IF ??, Peter or Thomas has repainted the MY, then they have the choice to share or not to share those models and "only" those models, it is there repaint and there choice, if somebody else painted the MY and it was "hosted" by MSDK then MSDK now have to release that model, they cannot store other peoples work behind closed doors.

It does not matter if this is tog-sim.dk or trainsim.com or flightsim.com or simouthouse or any other forum, arguments will always happen, there is always the good guy and always the bad guy. The forum is like a pack of wolves, if they smell blood they will all attack, even when the bad guy might not be guilty, it is a disgusting habit of forum person's world wide.

It is a fact of life and it will not go away, take care about what you write.

Kindest regards

Michael
Brugers avatar
mickoo

Lidt øvet

Antal indlæg: 12

Skrevet af Thomas_, 30/8-2004 22:42 (#91)

Egemarke skrev: The funny part here is that it never where theirs ... that's the hole point Smile id like to see the original agreement before you jump on Michael Davies. I dont se WHY he should prove himself here HE made the models HE have never restricted any of his work before. Let Peter and Thomas come with "proof" !!!

lets just forget this whole misery. Mistake or no mistake the trains are free again for all to use as they see fit as long as they are kept free...just like they where intended to be in the first place

EOD (End of discussion) PLEASE we dont need this argument any longer

Eg, Jeg kan simpelthen ikke forstå hvorfor du bliver ved med at sige vi skal komme med beviser.. Der er jo ligsom blevet gjort klart at Claus, Peter og så Jeg misfortolkede den mail MD sendte til os. Vi har sagt undskyld, og jeg kan derfor ikke se hvorfor DU bliver ved med at køre i den samme rille ?!
Brugers avatar
Thomas_

Ekspert

Skrevet af Steamhammer, 30/8-2004 23:15 (#92)

Michael,

As one off the moderators of this forum I agree with you!

It makes no sense to continue those attacks on each other and I hope that we can stop here everyone!

I don't mind discussions, that's whats forums are fore, but these personal attacks are no good for anyone and will just give us all a bad taste in our mouth!

So let's stop here and go back to the peacefull forum it use to be and let the past behind us and start all over again!

As you mentioned Michael, it's a mistake from the DSB DT, but we all make mistakes sometimes and nobody is perfekt! Smile
Brugers avatar
Steamhammer

Administrator

Antal indlæg: 2332
Alder: 67

Med venlig hilsen
Mogens (Steamhammer)

Skrevet af JBA, 31/8-2004 01:39 (#93)

I hope that you haven't seen my question as an attack, Michael. I was just curious and plane and simple wanted to ask in the kindest way as possible. It was not as Eg Misunderstood my question, that you, Michael, had to defend yourself in any way. I hope I haven't pissed all of you off. He he Grin
But thank you for the explanation. I Understand the situation much better now.

Det er bare iorden BC. Der skete jo ikke det helt store ved at du kom til at flytte den. Wink
Brugers avatar
JBA

Medlem

Antal indlæg: 160
Alder: 38

Skrevet af mickoo, 31/8-2004 11:30 (#94)

JBA,

Not at all, l have been around forums long enough to spot an attack...even in a different language, translator programs are not that good but good enough to get the feel for what someone is saying Smile.

I am happy that the misunderstanding has been cleared up Smile.

Kindest regards

Michael
Brugers avatar
mickoo

Lidt øvet

Antal indlæg: 12

Spring til debat:
Del denne tråd
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: